Honey is loved by all, not only because of the amazing taste but also due to the health benefits that it offers. Whenever we think about honey, a picture of a sweet yellow colored substance comes into our minds. But do you actually know that there are numerous varieties of honey having different taste, smell & color? Acacia honey is one such distinct type of honey made from the flowers of Golden wattle and Acacia dealbata, a flowering plant in the legume family Fabaceae.
Acacia honey has become a popular choice among honey lovers because of its exceptional taste & appearance. Unlike several other types of polyfloral honey, it can be quite overbearing but its sweet delicate flavor with hints of vanilla, and a clean floral aroma makes it light & easy on the palate. The low sucrose & high fructose content makes it suitable for people having high sugar levels. It offers plenty of advantages for skin and body. Let’s have a look on them one by one –
(1) Controls Blood Sugar Level – Several kinds of research have shown that Acacia Honey is best to cut glucose levels down. Because of its low sucrose content, it is utilized as a characteristic sugar to control the sugar levels. Using honey in place of table sugar has shown better results for people who have chronic Hypoglycemia. Along with this, this type of honey is rich in carbohydrates and gets assimilated effectively in blood along with other nutrients.
(2) Great for the Skin - Being rich in Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, and Vitamin C, Acacia honey works greatly in reducing wrinkles, blemishes & skin scars. Including this in the daily beauty regime softens the skin organically & shows a noticeable difference. As it is a rich source of antioxidants, it is good to consume a spoonful of it daily to get a glowing & healthy skin.
(3) Keeps Energy Level High – Daily dose of Acacia Honey gives the body a burst of antioxidants that diminishes oxidation and cellular damage which are pathways for cancer, & various other types of diseases. Consume it daily with honey or milk is a great way to keep up the energy levels all day long. It’s antibacterial and antifungal properties work best in boosting immunity levels & keeps you away from viral infections.
(4) Cleanses the Body – Antibacterial properties present in the honey prove helpful in cleansing the body by detoxifying the liver and conditioning the intestine. When consumed with warm water every day on empty stomach, it gives you the energy to workout & helps in lipid reduction.
(5) Heals Burn & Wounds – Topical application of acacia honey on injuries, cuts offers protection from microbial activities. In fact, regular use of honey on wounds for a week can make the injury sterile. Along with this, it also helps in diminishing the scars after recovery.
From Where it is Good to Buy Best Quality Acacia Honey?
Though using acacia honey on daily basis is extremely beneficial for health, but it is a must to purchase pure & organic honey from the genuine store as its properties may alter with adulterations.
Geohoney comes up with the best quality honey without any adulteration by eliminating the middle man and keeping strict vigilance at each step of procurement to ensure you get the purest products. If you are a true honey lover, explore our widest collection of world best honey products today!