Man has been treated with bee products for thousands of years. But bee honey is not the only bee product that offers scientifically proven benefits for the body and skin. The exceptional construction of beehives and the particular order of their inhabitants have fascinated researchers for years. Food is the only factor distinguishing working drones from queen honey bees, which live significantly longer than the drones. The royal jelly, which is fed to the queen bee, guarantees her essentialness and life span.
Royal jelly has been utilized for ages in folk medicine as a great supplement. Several references to it would already be found in olden times. The Greek people believed that royal jelly was part of ambrosia. It was a luxurious item for the people, significantly costlier than gold. As a supplement, royal jelly was rediscovered during the twentieth century, basically connected with infertility treatment. In the 1960s, it was recognized as a miracle potion for preserving youth.
Royal jelly is chock full of nutrients that are essential for the proper functioning of the body. In addition, using royal jelly both orally and topically seems to improve various skin problems. That is why it is often used as a critical ingredient in cosmetics and beauty care products. Regardless of whether you're prone to blemishes or have innately dry skin, we all love to have youthfully resilient, luminous, makeup-optional skin.
One of the main ways of achieving a gleaming, healthy skin complexion is by guaranteeing your skin's moisture levels are adjusted. In addition, nighttime rejuvenation treatment with royal jelly is meticulously formulated to ensure that dehydration doesn't wreak havoc on the skin.
How Does It work?
Royal jelly nighttime rejuvenation treatment works down the entire night to maintain hydration by bathing skin in barrier-reinforcing, age-challenging supplements. Figured to battle the symptoms of skin aging, this eminent treatment is power-loaded with three honey bee hive ingredients: hydrating honey, nourishing royal jelly, and defensive propolis. The formula is then enhanced by natural oils and extracts, including sunflower, olive, lentil, watermelon, and apple. Now let's get familiar with the essential ingredients –
(1) Royal jelly is the most significant of the hive's components because of its wealth of proteins and nutrients that smother dryness and safeguard the skin barrier. For flawless skin, royal jelly is an unquestionable requirement.
(2) Honey is one more overachieving honey bee substance as it hydrates, fights-off bacteria, and infuses nutrients into the skin. Use honey for characteristic luminosity and ultimate skin nourishment.
(3) Propolis is made by honey bees and is made of plant saps and beeswax. Going about as the hive's "immune system," propolis displays antibacterial properties while shielding skin from aging factors because of its rich antioxidant powers. Propolis also supports skin cell recovery, which is fundamental for plump, uplifted skin.
(4) Apple fruit extract overflows with nutrient C and natural acids that help even out your appearance, light up the overall complexion and add a shining lift to your look.
(5) Watermelon extract is most famous for its exceptional capacity to monitor skin cells against UV-prompted harm.
(6) Olive fruit oil is exceptionally high in healing antioxidants, vitamin E, just as oleic acid, a mono-saturated fatty acid that ingests effectively and hydrates the skin. In addition, this rich oil additionally draws in moisture from the climate into the skin.
(7) The lentil fruit extract is loaded with nutrient B5, which enters profoundly into the skin to inject hydration, soothe, soften, and effectively minimize the appearance of wrinkles. What's more, nutrient B5 advances cell recovery while conveying mitigating benefits.
It is suggested to take the desired amount of this formula into your hands and massage gently on the face. Then, apply it before bedtime after cleansing your face correctly, and we bet you'll be amazed by the surprising results it will offer to your skin. So start applying it today and fall in love with your skin!