With historical records tracing back to over 4000 years depicting that raw honey is widely known for its immunity-boosting properties; it has been observed that honey has been in medicinal era since a long tenure. Geohoney is well informed about the health benefits of raw honey, just a mixture of honey with herbs works wonders to provide the human body with energy and vitality. Especially in the modern era, incorporating raw honey in your diet can be the magical potion to instill a healthier metabolism and boost the body’s immunity. Honey also has had a long relationship with Ayurveda, mainly on account of its immunity enhancing properties.
Honey is said to stimulate the production of immune cells thereby improving immunity. Being rich in antioxidants, it is said to have immune-boosting properties. Flavonoids and polyphenols present in raw honey protect the structural integrity of cells and tissues. Therefore, raw honey can neutralize free radicals, preventing damage to immune cells.
Raw honey for building immune:
1. A glass of warm water with honey and lemon before eating honey is known to cleanse the body.
2. Niger oligosaccharides present in honey are known to have immunopotentiation effects.
3. Honey has antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties, which aids in better digestion.
4. Honey is known to increase T and B lymphocytes, antibodies, eosinophils, neutrophils, and monocytes.
Ways by which you can consume raw honey to enhance immunity:
1. Honey can be consumed with herbal tea and apple cider vinegar daily.
2. It can be used to sweeten dressings and marinades.
3. Raw honey is perfect to add on toasts and consume it.
4. Honey is a perfect addition to add on pancakes.
Although widely acclaimed to be a great dietary option, Geohoney advices to have a honey induced diet only after your doctor’s consultation and checking all the warnings associated with various types of honey indicated in our product section. Also, check the immunity booster honey package specifically curated by Geohoney to help you stay healthy round the clock naturally. Visit Geohoney for the best raw honey and also rare kinds of honey with quality assurance.