Honey is a well-known natural sweetener and has been used as a remedy for various diseases for ages. It is one of the most important household staple things, utilized for its recuperating properties and culinary delights. Going back roughly 3000 years, ancient Egyptians utilized natural honey for a huge number of purposes including restorative treatments, & sweeteners for food. Unlike any other sweeteners, honey contains enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that make it liquid gold.
But did you ever wonder why this golden liquid is so popular? Doubtlessly due to the simplicity with which it can be consumed. You can eat honey straightforwardly, put it on bread with some jam, or even blend it in with juice or any beverage. Another intriguing utilization of honey these days is having it with warm water, lime juice, and some herbs. It is enjoyed by all because of its taste as well as plentiful health benefits.
(1) Suppresses Cough – This is one of the top benefits of using honey. As honey acts as a demulcent, it proves to be equally effective as a typical over-the-counter dosage of dextromethorphan in suppressing coughs.
(2) Heal Burns – Natural honey is a good natural ingredient that heals burns & wounds faster and shows less inflammation than usual silver sulfadiazine.
(3) Good for Skin & Hair – If you have a rash, or skin wound, nectar can phenomenally speed the mending process. Likewise, in case you're encountering balding because of dandruff, research shows that honey may be a great solution to improving the state of your scalp.
(4) Maintains Blood Sugar Levels – Honey has a slightly lower Glycemic index (GI) than table sugar ranging somewhat between 45 and 64. Being rich in insulin-boosting properties and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, honey and diabetes share a symbiotic relationship. However, it is not suggested to take honey in large quantities if you are a diabetic patient. Always consult the doctor & consume honey in moderate quantities.
(5) Rich in Anti-inflammatory Properties – Do you continually experience joint distress, low energy, or poor digestion? These are indications of ongoing inflammation. Fortunately for you, honey is wealthy in cell reinforcements, which have been demonstrated to help battle and forestall inflammation.
Typhoid, as we all know, is a bacterial infection that is caused by consuming contaminated food & water. It is caused by the bacteria Salmonella Typhimurium and leads to high fever, diarrhea, and vomiting. The bacterium lives in the digestive organs and circulatory systems of people.
While there are several medications available today, one effective natural way to cure the symptoms of typhoid fever is natural honey. Honey is a beneficial natural sweetener having rich antibacterial properties that help in killing Salmonella Typhimurium bacteria. It assists greatly in diminishing the symptoms of typhoid like high fever, gastrointestinal problems, loss of appetite, skin rashes, etc.
1. Combine it with Basil Herb
Basil herb holds a great place in Ayurveda to treat various diseases. Boil basil leaves in one glass of water and consumes them by mixing them with a spoonful of Sidr honey works beneficially in curing these symptoms.
2. Use it with Apple Cider Vinegar
Adding honey with apple cider vinegar also proved effective in treating typhoid symptoms. Taking one teaspoonful of this mixture every day not only provides good taste to the upset mouth but it's beneficial for the body too.
3. Drink it With Warm Water
Drinking honey with warm water on an empty stomach every day is a great way to treat gastrointestinal problems. This mixture can also be consumed after breakfast or any other meal of the day to gain valuable health benefits.
Honey is a characteristic antibacterial and antifungal ingredient, so it's nothing unexpected that it very well may be used to assist with yeast diseases.
According to a study published in Contemporary Ob-Gyn, bee honey and yogurt is a clever mixture for treating patients with vulvovaginal candidiasis during pregnancy. In addition, researchers have tracked down that a combination containing honey and yogurt was, in reality, more compelling in treating yeast diseases than other antifungal treatments.
Use raw honey topically as a balm or combine it with an apple cider vinegar and water solution to apply to the affected area of the skin, mouth, scalp, or vagina. Leave it for about 30 minutes for raw honey to get absorbed. Afterward, you can wipe it, rinse it with warm water, or you can take a warm water bath to clean it thoroughly.
As honey is sweet, a few specialists suggest that it not be devoured in case of a yeast infection.
In more severe yeast infections with significant irritation and itching, consider using a medical-grade and best-quality honey available at the Geohoney store, which has a higher antibacterial strength than other honey available in the market. The symptoms should clear up in a couple of days using honey as a home remedy; otherwise, it is suggested to consult the doctor.
One of the most striking characteristics of honey is the ability to last for a very long time without spoiling. But does it genuinely last forever? Does honey turn bad - ever? If you have ever left a jar of honey stocked in the pantry unused for several months, you should be familiar with crystallization.
We all have heard several stories about honey not being spoiled for thousands of years. But, then what is this honey crystallization? Honey crystallization is a natural cycle and doesn't show that your honey has gone rotten or spoiled. Indeed, it can be used forever. Honey probably went through a few severe crystallizations, but the antiseptic qualities and moisture content of honey prevent bacterial development, so it's still good to eat.
So how would you be able to use those jars of honey cluttering up in the pantry? Certainly, you can add a spoonful of it to a serving of Greek yogurt, but to learn about some interesting things you can make with honey, read on.
(1) Cookies & Cakes – Quite possibly the most self-evident - and most delicious use of honey is in desserts. Treats and cakes loan themselves perfectly to the super-sweet taste and gooey surface of honey. Having its extraordinary flavor, honey is much better than sugar.
(2) Honey Butter – Honey is consistently a sweet treat; however, for a rich spread on bread, potatoes, or vegetables, we suggest preparing some honey spread at home. It's one of the yummiest things you can make with honey. Honey butter is ordinarily presented with common food items, similar to cornbread, rolls, biscuits, and pancakes, yet it's acceptable on practically everything.
(3) Soup – Sweetened soup? Yes, you heard that right! Honey is a general ingredient in softly sweet bisques, a wide range of carrot, fruit, yam, and squash soups, and soups enhanced with curry, ginger, or chipotle preparation. Though it doesn't need to make it sweet. It can basically make it more unpredictable and balanced.
(4) Snack Bars – The ooey-gooey nature of honey makes it extraordinarily fit to a specific sort of baked item: the delicate, chewy snack bar! Honey holds its sticky, moist & flexible texture in the wake of preparation, which implies granola bars, trail mix bars, and grain bars are prime honey items.
Honey bees and their pollination add to maintaining an organic equilibrium in nature and empower different creatures and plant species, including people, to flourish. They likewise give bee honey products that are an entirely beneficial food source. Individuals have utilized them for ages, and they are an especially suitable source of energy in today’s faster pace of life.
At Geohoney, we not only focus on the nature of honey but adopt several methods to maintain the health of honey bees as well. Most bumblebees at present can't get by without the utilization of anti-infection agents and they experience the ill effects of different sicknesses and vermin. We thus attempt to boost the immunity of our honey bee states by giving them solid conditions to live in and not utilizing medications to treat them. Solid sound honey bees make the highest quality honey.
We ensure that every honey product goes through quality controls in all phases of production & packaging. We perform tests at every phase to provide customers with the best flavor, purity, shading, texture, and smell they've generally expected. Explore the exceptional varieties of honey at Geohoney & get indulged in the sweetness of pure honey!
1 year ago
True, honey works best to curing typhoid fever.
1 year ago
Wow, I think its simple way to cure illness.