In Greek mythology, the Linden tree holds great importance. It is termed the "tree of life" by Greek people, with numerous stories related to this beautiful tree. Moreover, the honey produced using the nectar of these trees is valued for its one-of-a-kind taste and fragrance. Because a yearly linden honey crop can't be ensured, it's considerably more important.
Linden honey has various beneficial properties and is frequently used to treat wounds and burns, reduce diarrhea symptoms, prevent acid refluxing, fight off infections, lower triglycerides levels, and for many such purposes. So, while most people keep raw honey in the pantry, you might also need to grab a jar of linden honey for your night table. Did you know why?
Along with hydrating your skin, soothing your throat, assisting with wound healing, and sweetening your dishes, raw and unprocessed linden honey help in providing relief from insomnia problems. Raw honey, eaten just before bed, assists you to snooze in two general ways:
(1) It gives easy-access fuel to your brain throughout the night. In particular, it restocks your liver's glycogen. Low degrees of glycogen tell your brain that it's time to eat. If you haven't eaten in several hours when you fall asleep, this "hunger" can make you awaken around midnight and sleep less soundly.
(2) Linden honey also assists the brain with delivering melatonin, the chemical that your body uses to re-establish itself during sleep. This occurs through a progression of changes in your mind: honey's sugars spike your insulin levels, releasing tryptophan, which becomes serotonin, which becomes melatonin.
As sleeping disorder/insomnia is a generally neglected condition worldwide, it's easy for individuals to take it lightly. Not having the option to sleep as well as others doesn't seem like that huge a worry, correct? Insomnia is a severe issue. This is because not being able to have an uninterrupted REM cycle or getting fewer hours of sleep per night or while sleeping can diminish both physical & mental health.
Some main reasons that you need to explore if you have insomnia are –
3. Asthma attacks
6. Weak immune system
9. Heart disease
10. High blood pressure
If you're considering how you can take linden honey to treat insomnia, the following are a couple of simple ways:
(1) Having a teaspoon of it directly is suitable for a sleeping disorder.
(2) One more straightforward method for consuming linden honey for insomnia is mixing a teaspoon of it in warm water and drinking it.
(3) You can even take this with milk as well. Milk, similar to honey, has tryptophan, and the mix of the two ingredients ought to assist you with falling asleep quickly.
For all those searching for an effective home remedy, nothing beats consuming linden honey for insomnia! So get Geohoney's linden honey jar ordered today & get rid of such problems forever, and that too in a wholly natural way.